In my last blog post by this name we discussed the types of lifestyle business plans that will actually work..
We talked about the 2 vital steps you need to take that will make your product idea a success:
1. Define a crystal clear vision of what you want to achieve and
2. Create a plan on how you will get there
We also discussed the 5 elements of killer business plan that will help you in your product launch planning. They were:
1. Begin with your vision. What’s most important to you about this venture?
2. Realize the planning process is an art more than it is a science
3. Bake change into your plan
4. Treat your plan like it’s alive!
Today we’re going to drill down into more of the specifics of getting started on writing your plan.
I want to clarify here that this isn’t only for those of your who are just starting out. Even if your business has been running for a while, chances are that you would benefit from setting aside some time to create a plan of action for the future.
This is certainly a good idea if you are planning to launch a new product or invention in the near future.